BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 20, 2008

I don't wanna play

late april- lil sis' birthday

may- mother's day, lil sis graduation

june- father's day, mom's birthday

july- drew's birthday

august- jam's b-day, back to school

LIFE COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!


On a "brighter" note, I went to see my oral surgeons today. See about that tooth that won't erupt... braces or an implant?? I'm going to go with the braces. but, a "chain" will be needed to bring that bad boy down.

barrr?

Whenever talk of my teeth come up, my mom says, "Did I drink too much milk when I was pregnant with you?? You have ALWAYS had issues with your teeth!"

So I had braces sophomore year in highschool and senior year, got 5 teeth extracted with the hopes that the bitches underneath would come up on their own since they were impacted... no such luck. Now before my jaw starts to sink and I need dentures, might as well fix that up. plus


I got my own insurance!!!

I want to use my HMO so bad!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE having insurance!!! I stay ready to use that card! Gone head and give that good sedation... hmmmmm, drugs.


on the brightest note yet

let's all put in and get Jameil an orange gator sweatshirt!


they are so much fun!!! well at least my Rattler one is... you see that Double Handed Rattler Strike!!

6 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

For the record, not only would i never wear anything that ugly, i would never make a face that unflattering!!

how is visiting an oral surgeon a brighter note? i like having insurance, too. i'm about to go crazy on the copays in the next few weeks.

Adei von K said...

no you don't. you love me. you LOVE adei von k!

that face is what's hot on the street. kind of like the derelicte' fashion on zoolander.

i'm actually excited about getting something major done this summer; having someone dote on me and feed me applesauce.

and the drugs.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

just like a mom to say such

Mau said...

Why are the photos flipped?

Just something I noticed...

Carry on...

Adei von K said...

torr- i'm not a mom. do u know something i don't??

mau- photobooth always flips my pics!

GreatWhyte said...

I think he meant YOUR mom!! Lol
That face...