BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 09, 2008

Kindergarten Couture


twas the last day of school.

ya girl was DEAD tired from the week. That sunday, she was up all hours playing cards and hadn't fully re-couped yet. the rest of the week was spent trying to keep 16-19 six-year-old busy from 8am-2pm. but friday came and I successfully conquered my first year of teaching!!

but first, we were looking thru our memory books right?

i drew a picture of myself and my friend (another kinder teacher). why did one of my students say, "you forgot the dots on your face"

*face*

i really have to drink more water.


a bird's eye view from drew's ostrich ass. peep his nik.e safar.is

7 returned the favor:

Cluizel said...

Congrats!!!

I hope you fight the little kid you said something about adding dots...just fight him. :-)

the joy said...

You could just keep that kid back a year. We won't tell, lol.

He almost got all of you in that shot. Tall people and their far-away-ness.

Jameil said...

you're unbeweavable... LOVE the bird's eye shot.

Adei von K said...

clu- only cause he was 6, i let him get away with it. it was more funny than mean cause he was dead ass serious and even concerned! lol

joy- lol, he's the last one i'd keep back... ole reading 1st grade books since december ass.

jam- !!!!!!!! lololol !!!!
it is a lot of hair isn't it?
drew did well with the cam :-)

Jazzy said...

I hadn't realized you've only been teaching for a year. Wow! Congrats!

Lmao @ you forgot the dots on your face...little fugger!

GreatWhyte said...

Oh my God... You threw me back to when my first grader (my favorite one, go figure!) ran up to me, put his hand on my stomach, and YELLED, "Ms. White! Ms. White! When is the baby due?"

**blink**

Bastard fucker.

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ the kid... I hope you took away his apple juice.

Look at Stace in her Trina from "Pull Over" video pose. LOL