BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 26, 2008

and they're off

I've been elected to dog/housesit while the 'rents take the baby away to school!!! Can you believe it?!!? My BABY sister is going to college!!

Per FAMU... but I'm sure, per Mini Me as well, housing wasn't straightened out. As of last convo with BDK (Big Daddy Kutieboots), they (including MM) are in a hotel. Yeah... see, two nights ago, Pops and I asked MM what the deal is with her dorm; has she recieved her housing letter yet. She answered too quickly so I re-rephrased the question. "MM, did you get your housing letter in the mail?" the reply was so defensive, I already knew what was up. "Noooo! I talked to someone on the phone!"

Really?

Who here has been to college?
Yes, you in the back, X, Toni, Shani, Desy...

Who here has been to an HBCU?
Jameil, La, Rah, V Dizz, the two HU people up there...

Who here knows for a FACT, you need EVERYTHING in writing? Matter of fact, you need COPIES of what you have in writing.

Whatever the case, so glad I'm not there.



Onto brighter things, Drew got me a ruby ring. His birthstone, my finger... works for me!


Last thing.

I'm here watching the dogs. I decide to be nice and take them for a walk.

If you know anything about me, I barely walk to the bathroom. I'd rather wait till its unbearable, and then trudge to the bathroom.

My mom can't walk them too often cause Russell almost pulled her arm out of its socket chasing a squirrel, real talk.

And Russ dragged the ish out of my dad over some ducks around the way. So, walking around the neighborhood is something out of the ordinary for them and me.

1st- they are walking me. I don't know why I thought to do both at the same time. yes I do. Too lazy to make another trip for another dog. Plus whoever was left in the house would have a nervous breakdown.

2nd- they are peeing everywhere. come on! can we walk!? do we have to stop at every bush?!

3rd- the creatures crossed leashes right as there was a crack in the sidewalk. Between the tangle of leashes and faulty sidewalk, I trip and bust my ass. Well actually, my knee. I have a skinned knee!! What do I look like at 26 years old with a skinned knee!?!?! Not only my knee, but my big toe got scratched the fcuk up from the uplifted pavement and my big toe's knuckle took the fall pretty hard AAAAAAAAAAND, I broke my right hand's thumb nail. AAAAAAAAAAAAAND, I'm sure someone saw me!! The only good thing was, as I was falling and let go of the leashes to catch myself (which I didn't do, hence the knee), the dogs didn't run away as they are prone to do. They showed concern for their hurting owner *cue the "awwwwwwww"s*

I limped home to a house with no triple antibiotic :-(
My knee, toe, and knuckle is going to fall off from mad cow's disease or something!!


I would take a pic of my ring and battle wounds but, I'm at the parents house and damn near dial up will not be the death of me tonight. Love y'all!

6 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! DEAD!! HILARITY!! "What do I look like at 26 years old with a skinned knee!?!?!" so FUNNY!!! can't wait to see that ring, girl!

Southerner in Suomi said...

This is too funny. I was a dog sitter in college and you can tell you barely walk dogs.

It's a MUST that you wear comfortable shoes, with lots of stopping power.

Adei von K said...

jam- face. you would find that funny... I'M SUING YOU FOR ADDED PAIN AND SUFFERING!
but for real... when was the last time you fell and broke skin? I look like a 1st grader learning how to ride a bike.

vdizz- wait, so you're not supposed to wear flip flops and some terry cloth shorts??? daaah.
lolol, so not my thing.

La said...

mad cow disease, hahahahaha!


That poor thing. Everyone knows you need everything handwritten on parchment and signed in blood. She'll learn, lol

Rashan Jamal said...

I went to HBCU and I know that you can have everything in writing, but if them computers are down, all bets are off.

p_nami said...

LOLOL. She WILL learn that so important fact before the first semester ends!

@Rashan-
Oh yeah! And you KNOW them bishes go down when it's time to get a refund check!