BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

the last one!

one more child in the Kutieboot household has graduated from Suncoast High School, the NUMBER 3 school in the NATION!!!

my godbro and mom holding up a 1 cause steph is the last ONE!


As usual, the ceremony was boring but you know what? i've been to waaaaaay worse. I think its worse when they bring some dignitary or person of "importance" to speak. Whatever. just the val and sal spoke and they were good.


you know i have to upload a sample of pics!!

pops and i looking for mom and bro... well he was looking and I was snapping shots!


FAMU College of Ed grads of yesteryear and today :-) also a church member AND we work at the same school! she told the principal to grab me up when I was excessed from my school!


brothers of the grads. we're also neighbors!


my uncle who comes to EVERYTHING we do!!


family shot. oh yeah, that's one of the 4 shirts i got from baybay

7 returned the favor:

Jazzy said...

I am cracking up at the pic of your dad with the cell out and his shades hanging off the bottom of his chin like he is just too cool for his own good! LOL

Luv the braids!!!

Adei von K said...

girl, you ain't know?!?!!? that's BDK!! SELF PROCLAIMED 'Big Daddy Kutieboots'!!! He is ALWAYS too cool! If you could see my whole album, you'd TRULY understand!

Jameil said...

you look so cute! "he was looking and I was snapping shots!" you know you're a mess for that! GET TO WORK! awww the baby!

Dopelikelouboutins said...

So we totally have the same avy pic photobucket photo efx FTW!

Y'all look like you had mad fun ur dad does look too cool for school lol

graduation isn't until may 2010....so close yet oh so far away lol

the joy said...

kesi said your dad looks like ving rhames. lmfao!!!

go lil sis!!!


um, how much did you pay for that shirt? you coulda went to ross.

Rashan Jamal said...

nice pics...especially the family pic.

Your sister looks likes she's always camera ready. LOL

p_nami said...

I like that pic of you and your dad.

I know your parents are HYPE that all of their kids are out of high school. I know they hear the freedom bells ringing in the not so distant future:)