BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 23, 2008

at Merr/ick + Eola

here's the band playing at that high end mall I was talking about.

action shot of me and drew and I leaving his place for the park


Drew was hotter than a bi... he is too fine!


i put my aviators in front of the lens to see how it would come out... I LOVE IT!


aerial shot that cause me to trip and fall backwards and made my card fall out and made 4 shirts jump on me and look so good on me and made me spend too much money at ebeb. all that.


desy, see what you missed? y'all check out utoob for the rest of nowam (reverse the spelling) music and vids! also, check them out on itoons

9 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

who is that dude jookin in the front row? tell ya boo to chill out. the card and shirts? too much. i need you to get that together!!

Desy said...

hahaha@jam... smh

wow... it does look too crowded (that was my dad's concern); we went to one in Miami and it was SHEER ridiculousness...lol

that aviator shot is the hotness... i actually think you can set your camera to take pics like that...

Desy said...

oops *doesn't look too crowded

Southerner in Suomi said...

You are hilarious with the shades dearie. I don't rock them because I'm too lazy to put my contacts in.

This heat may change that. It looked hot out there.

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ hotter than a bi... How cute!

Who thinks to put glasses on the lens? Mad creative...

magnoliapeach said...

Jackin the shades in front of the camera idea! Thanks! LOL!

p_nami said...

You and Drew are so cute together.

La said...

hahahaha so much for budgeting, lol

Adei von K said...

jam- that dude is the band's unofficial hype man! he's harry's best friend he also can play bass and does percussion... and sell CDs

desy- girl, i went to kompa fest in M-I-A and almost lost my mind! this was waaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller than ANY cultural event in miami. i like it this way!
i need to play with my camera and find out abt that effect.

vdizz- it was nasty hot out there. "even-if-you're not-a-sweater- you- will- sweat" hot out there. and the shades helped TREMENDOUSLY!

rashan- it WAS hotter than a bi... and a bi-- be hot!
yo, i was simply wearing the shades and wishing i could get a shot of what I was seeing thru my eyes. LIGHT BULB!

MPeach- dang! i need to trademark that! j/k lolol i should then holla at nikon for a lens filter patent!!

doll- awwww! thanks doll! i honestly never get tired of hearing that :-) *all sheepish and smiley now*

la- dog, all i could think of was that post i wrote all of 24-72 hours prior! i was reading it verbatim as i was leaving the store... i suck! but i look good doing it ;-)