BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 07, 2008

Sisses

One of my favorite people in the world (unless she's making elaborate plans for tats or parties), SK3 (name courtesy of Jameil) spent the night last night. You know we love us a photo shoot!



Ghetto Barbie.  She's cute with it though.


Looking just like our Pops. Fat faces and chiclet teeth


Thermal seemed like a good effect.  Unless you're right in front of a sconce.

4 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

That thermal joint is fresh. Don't know what it was supposed to be, but I like it.

LOL @ calling her Ghetto Barbie.

Jameil said...

LMAO @ Ghetto barbie. y'all are nutty!!

GreatWhyte said...

Awww... I want a sister too!!!! :(

p_nami said...

Awww at your mini me!

I like that thermal picture as well!