BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

guess what?


SHE MADE IT!!!!!!

MY SISTER IS A NCAA CHEERLEADER!!

SHE WAS THE 1ST NUMBER CALLED!!

O MI GOSH I WAS TOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

OMG MY BABY SIS IS GOING TO COLLEGE AND SHE'S A CHEERLEADER!!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Y'all, we went to youtube last night, and played 'Scarred' till she killed that dance routine! SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!

I am so excited and proud of her!!


So the guy capt LOOOOOOOVES her cause she's a solid flyer and he can't wait to do one man stunts. after they passed out shells, he intro'd her to the other guy and was like, "she's my boo. watch us do this" He is soooooo gay, but that's okay!

the girls who were already on the squad gave her the nickname 'Pageant' cause Mini Me came MAC'd out and was extremely polite!


They all have nicknames and 'Hillary Banks' is going to work with her over the summer. 'Ghetto Boo' and 'Squeak' are some of the other names that are coming to mind... Squeak looks like the OTHER sister Jameil doesn't have btw; like E & J just SPIT out another girl!! and as you can tell by her nickname, she sounds like Minni,e Mouse. GB looks like a Miami girl and has the best jumps i've seen!

WHOO HOOOOOO!

blogger is trippin. only one pic is uploading. you know i'm paparazzi in the making...

9 returned the favor:

Cluizel said...

awww get it! That's so cool! I know you are crazy excited.

Rashan Jamal said...

Congrats. You sound so proud!

But Scarred? That was out when I was still in college all them years ago. That brings back so many memories of dark parties with girls in tennis skirts back when I used to dance.

Let me stop before I make myself sound even older than I am.

Jameil said...

YAY SK3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes up for going to an inferior hbcu!!! lol. i need to see me and elaina's twin.

cherry's kid said...

YAY!!! She made it!!! Did you see my Mini Me? Did you see Lauren, I forgot what they call her. She'll be a sophmore this year! I'm so proud of her!!!

Southerner in Suomi said...

OK, this is Florida and an HBCU, "Scarred" as routine music did not surprise me.

Congrats to your sister!

the joy said...

Congrats! Ooh will she be on the cheer contests on espn? If so I'll watch!

Scarred is my song! Capn d comin, trick comin, free Willie, woowoo!

Also, Rashan, you are old. Take that and love it.

Jameil said...

love the added pics. too cute! also... they danced to scarred at my middle school & it was a white school.

Jazzy said...

Awwwwwwww...congrats to the baby sis! She looks so cute!

I'm mad at that "ghetto boo" nickname though!

p_nami said...

She looks JUST like you in that pic!