BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 22, 2008

not the one

let me find out Easter is the second biggest shopping holiday after Christmas. i am sooooooooooooooooooo annoyed right now, you have no idea.

1. i had a hair appt at noon. just wash and set. $50 to wash and flip my hair?? not even a conditioner under the dryer?? never again

2. the bitch didn't do a good job this time. my hair is so not shiny, and she didn't bother to bump the top.

3. in her haste to get all the easter walk-ins, she had me sitting under the dryer longer than i needed to be (pet.peeve). i read the entire inst.yle march issue and was half-way thru a second time when she decided to stop washing hair and put me back in the chair. oh but wait, i finished it when i was just sitting there as she color rinsed a chick

4. also in her rush, she burned me. twice. talking bout, "i didn't burn you, it was the heat"

lets see. if you plug an iron in and it gets hot, what burns you? it damn sure isn't the COOL!!!

then, the receptionist didn't want to punch my card for the $140 i spent last time. seeing how THEY didn't have cards last time, last recpt told me they'll do it next time. two weeks later, (today) is next time and bitch pulls this, "i can't do that for you. that was her who said it"

bet.

I need a personal hair dresser. i can't be with the irritation every two weeks! now i'm going to give jcp the benefit of the doubt and say its Easter. everyone is trying to get right and tight for church. miami is full of haitian and hispanic catholics and tomorrow is Ressurrection Sunday. Fine.


Y'all know how i feel when i drive. imagine that in the mall. instead of school buses, its strollers. OMG, they were EVERYWHERE!! Everybody and their mama was in the damn mall strolling with a stroller. 3 wheeler, tandem joints, children who look like they can tie their own shoes in them bitches...

speaking of strollers, does Angie Joli.e own one? every single pic of her, she's carrying one of her litter. pax, maddox, and zahara are too old to be picked up!! even shiloh can walk now and if not, throw her in a carriage. i hate seeing 5 y.o. being carried around!


oh well, a little retail therapy never hurt anyone. esp when you get 25% off. I copped some basic Steve Madd.en peep-toe pumps in brown. not so basic in that they're basket-weaved leather. they look KILLER on. and they'll go with my pseudo cargo pants I got from Exp.ress. Safari is making a come back. stock up on your khaki, olive, and brown.


okay. i'm done ranting. holla

5 returned the favor:

the joy said...

i am so about to catch you for those shoes. start getting shook....now.

also, i saw a kid that was maybe about 8 in the biggest stroller known to man. and she had no lil siblings, so her parents traveled from whence ever with a stroller for her to ride in. what? no.

Jameil said...

you need a hug. i'm wearing wool. its cold.

Jazzy said...

See this is exactly why I am rocking my ponytail still. The day before Easter is the WORST day to get your hair done unless you are there when the doors open. I might have accidentallyonpurpose kicked ole girl for burning me not once BUT TWICE though! wow!

lmao@retail therapy

We pretty much had the same agenda for Saturday. Luv those shoes!!! What size is that? Just asking...looks like my size. Hmmm

La said...

Everytime I hear a salon horror story I am so glad I do my hair myself and that when I am in Atl the same guy has been doing my hair since I was 12.


OMG. I NEED MORE SHOES.

Adei von K said...

joy- POP OFF!!
not in the biggest stroller in the world!! no ma'am

jam- i did. i was so mad. i wanted to push someone and their toddler

ODiva- note to self for next year: do not go the day before easter.