BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Live Free or Die Trying



Yeah, I'm so not eating beef anymore. Solely based on this clip. Wouldn't you run for your life?

8 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

uh... that don't make me wanna eat any more beef tho. it actually makes me want a burger... and some FRIES!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

MMMM...Steak. LOL

I'm with Jameil. If mad cow didnt' make me stop, a few strays wont do it either.

Jazzy said...

I need a video that's going to keep me away from cookies, ice cream, cake, brownies, cupcakes...shyt like that! lol

Southerner in Suomi said...

I always wonder why they don't just tranquilize the cow. I mean, they gotta haul the limp animal away regardless.

But on the other hand and cheeseburger sounds GREAT right about now. Lol.

Adei von K said...

ALL OF Y'ALL!! The poor things are running for their LIVES!!! and y'all want to eat them?? :-(

Jam- you better get them fries girl!! you know i was bumping my car like i had 12s in it!!!

Rashan- *shaking head* lol @ "few strays"

ODiva- think of what a twinky is made of. radioactive material that does not decay after 20 years. gross, right?

VDizz- I think that would be much better!

Jazzy said...

smh...I haven't had a twinkie in decades...but thnx for trying! lol

Desy said...

got them cops working out in the middle of the snow...

I LOVE COWS....

but i'm still prolly gonna eat them... there's nothin like beef...

p_nami said...

Based on your caption...I choose not to watch. I cant completely give up beef and I don't want any reason to want to! LOL