BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Live Free or Die Trying



Yeah, I'm so not eating beef anymore. Solely based on this clip. Wouldn't you run for your life?

8 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

uh... that don't make me wanna eat any more beef tho. it actually makes me want a burger... and some FRIES!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

MMMM...Steak. LOL

I'm with Jameil. If mad cow didnt' make me stop, a few strays wont do it either.

Jazzy said...

I need a video that's going to keep me away from cookies, ice cream, cake, brownies, cupcakes...shyt like that! lol

Southerner in Suomi said...

I always wonder why they don't just tranquilize the cow. I mean, they gotta haul the limp animal away regardless.

But on the other hand and cheeseburger sounds GREAT right about now. Lol.

Adei von K said...

ALL OF Y'ALL!! The poor things are running for their LIVES!!! and y'all want to eat them?? :-(

Jam- you better get them fries girl!! you know i was bumping my car like i had 12s in it!!!

Rashan- *shaking head* lol @ "few strays"

ODiva- think of what a twinky is made of. radioactive material that does not decay after 20 years. gross, right?

VDizz- I think that would be much better!

Jazzy said...

smh...I haven't had a twinkie in decades...but thnx for trying! lol

Desy said...

got them cops working out in the middle of the snow...

I LOVE COWS....

but i'm still prolly gonna eat them... there's nothin like beef...

p_nami said...

Based on your caption...I choose not to watch. I cant completely give up beef and I don't want any reason to want to! LOL