BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 13, 2008

ho.hum.

I am soooooooooooooooooo bored!!!

I don't want to read. right now, I prefer to read in downtime as opposed to bored time. Like, right before bed and during my planning period or Saturday morning. Right now, I'm reading The Sun Al.so Rises by Ernest He.mmingway. I like it!

I've cleaned the kitchen INCLUDING the nasty ass linoleum floor... UGH! Tiles are the way to go. Lino is soooooo 1987.

I could indulge in some retail therapy but it hasn't even been a week since i got paid and I know I've spent too much money already.

I could arrange my shoes.

Please notice that those are only the NON stilleto shoes. basically your sneakers and flats. There are like, 3 different Jorda.ns, some shell toes, 2 different colored nik.e jet streams, converses; God knows how many flip flops, some sand colored noise making flats, and my two latest rubber soled flats (see below). some wedges (see the pop of turquoise in the corner? it goes with the TWO items in my closet that you actually see the ties hanging down from) and a kitten heel. damn, I haven't worn two shoes in here since FAM.U days (as if that's soooooo long ago. early FAM.U days)

Drew has some snakeskin AF1s here... and my latest Steve Madde.n addition. What?? I needed bright blue shoes!



I need a shoe rack. The hanging one behind my door only holds 12 pairs of shoes. That's where most of my stilletoes go.


When I got my radiator fixed, I was wearing heels. I walked str-8 to DSW and bought TWO pairs of flats.

the blood ones cause they have the spectator tip which is sooooo in right now, but since its monochromatic, it won't look foolish 2 months from now. the hershe.y's syrup shoes cause i used to have some brown leather flats once upon a time time and i figure why not upgrade to patent leather, you know its my fave.

NOTE TO SELF: like grocery shopping while hungry, never go to DSW after working in heels all day.


I need to clean out my closet. There are clothes I haven't worn since... my HU days?? Dare I say it? Yeah, everytime I think to give them away, I'm like, "no... these still fit and I'll wear them one day"

1,825 later...

I'm going to do it. Clean my closet it is.

8 returned the favor:

Cluizel said...

Is that a *gasp* Vera Bradley tote in that last picture?

*shudders*...memories of Ft Wayne

Jameil said...

your shoes look abhorrent thrown on each other like that girl!! stop the madness! now you'll have to show us the after picture. i need those blue flip flops.

the joy said...

Maam! Shoe rack! Stat!

Also, aren't we the same size? No? Well I mean we're both petite. And dresses kinda work good like that. And I'll be in Miami in a month if you feel giving, lol!

the joy said...

Btw I don't understand the Vera Bradley. It reminds me of couches and quilts.

Rashan Jamal said...

Linoleum is so 1977!!!

Got a lotta kicks there. I don't have many at all, but they stay laying whereever I kick them off... unless I'm having company, which is just about never.

La said...

I have those Steve Maddens!!!


*completely choosing to ignore the anarchy that is the way you "arrange" your shoes*

shani-o said...

Yeah.... good luck with that Stace!! I have clothes from high school. Ridic.

Adei von K said...

clu- I LOVE VB! Where else can I get a paisley purse??

jam- *hangs head* i know. I'm trying to do something abt it!

joy- i'm getting one after school today! stat!
I don't have dresses, just shoes (7, 7.5)
VB is very quilt looking.

Rashan- I'm trying to get out of that leave em where i left em mentality which is why they look a hot mess in the closet