BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 17, 2007

wi-fi? maybe

since i i'm not sure about wi-fi in the resort, i'm blogging like crazy before i leave.

1. check out the record dish. like jameil said in her most recent post, we've been blogging quite regularly. we don't want to be the only people who comments so appease me please!

2. i forgot.
oh yeah. i went to get my face waxed and decided on a polish change yesterday right? (just my eyebrows and chin guys) i got this color that i like to call "plum skin". its so dark and looks soooooooo fabulous! OMG, i thought I was going to be a strictly red or french mani chick but this is the shit. i can't wait to go to the reception and show my nails off :-)

am i really throwing up hooks??

just based on the way i love my nails, i can tell i'ma be one of them hoes who show the shit off of her engagement ring.

okay ladies, i'm bout to hit the road. i will take the mac with me and holla at y'all (if its possible). GO GET YOR NAILS DONE!!

5 returned the favor:

the joy said...

Yeah at first I thought facewax= hairy beard stace. Thanx for clearing that up. Nice color! I woulda got pink tips on top. Like at the very edge. But I'm crazy, so...

GreatWhyte said...

Yes, you are, and I kinda need you to stop! Happy Founders Day to the bruhs, by the way...
I'm a recent convert to the eggplant nails too. I always thought I was too light for them, but it looks nice. Everybody always thinks it's black polish, though :(

Jameil said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the nail polish!! NOT w/the full face wax! grrrroooowwwwwwwww!

Still Patrice said...

Cute polish!!! I never go dark on my hands... but I might have to switch things up!

Adei von K said...

joy- i'd do the pink at the bottom of my nail bed; almost like a reverse french

x- that's funny cause i thought i'd be too dark for the dark nails!

jameil- you need to get your nails done! you love your hands so adorn them with lacquer :-)

Pajnstl-this was the first time i've gone dark since the highschool experimentation days. i
love it! peerpressurepeerpressurepeerpressure!