BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 16, 2007

some recent pics

just ONE of the EIGHT (or nine??) scantrons I have to fill out for report cards. no. ma'am.

today at the playground. i really thought this generation would know how to take pics with a camera phone.

my new earrings... in the dark. BLING-BLING!!!

a close shot of the high slide; a shot of two of my kiddies on the 2nd highest slide

at the playground. this was the day i went down the slide and almost killed myself. can you see how high that slide is? i went down it today. thrice. twice backwards.

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

NO. i cannot see how that made you almost kill yourself!! lmao! you are not 5!! you're funny.

Adei von K said...

next time I go down (cause there will be a next time lol), I'll take an aerial shot. what made me almost kill myself was how fast I went down, not necess. the height! I wasn't expecting to run at top speed and my heel to get stuck :-(

the joy said...

Scantrons. Not cute!

They're mastering big pencils and you want them to take pics? Lol.

Why you look mad?

I'm headed to the playground.