BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

see, what had happened was...

is being absent minded equal to a lack of discipline? I forgot to post yesterday. but he's the kicker, i posted comments! so i wason blogger real hard but i forgot to post! Waaaaah! I need a neck transplant; one that will keep my head attached!!!

Thanksgiving. The last one i remember liking was 2004. that's when i cut all my hair off for the 1st time. well i cut it the following day... 2005? Don't remember. I know who I was with in school but I don't remember what was going on. not significant enough. 2006 was the fiasco with the lady from my church not opening the door and coming back to a fight with my brother. here we are at 2007. I'm going to get my hair braided after school and then head over to Hollywood. This should be an interesting holiday.

Mom invited Drew and I over. weeks ago, I asked drew what he wanted to do. "A quiet dinner at your place sounds cool; I might bring Lena". It was going to be me, drew, Kitty and her new man, Mayflower (who she broke up with yesterday. *sigh*). ast week, Kitty said she doesn't want to cook annymore and she's going to her parents'. great. I told drew and he made plans for us to attend his friend's seafood thanksgiving. These are the people I see and watch football EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY. A whole bunch of white people with drew being the youngest (27) the next youngest? 34, then 40+ year olds. They are fine with me but I wasn't planning on not being with family this year. I don't know. i feel tension coming up cause mom thought we were coming over by default. i asked him what his sister is doing and "she doesn't have a cell phone right now so we haven't talked" "can you e-mail her andrew? Andrew! I want to hang out with your sister sometime, she's cool and she invtied me to dinner. Don't get in the way, don't push her or this converation aside, Andrew. make it happen by the time I come back" I'm going to ask about her later.

I woke up pissed. I have an attitude. what;s today's date? does the moodiness of PMS come 2 weeks before the bloodbath?
I can't find my USB cord so i can upload my most recent pics.
OMG, my oldest and youngest aunties on my dad's side came from England for the wedding! and they brought their daughters; the oldest and youngest grandchildren :-) My pharmacist cuz Sarah is 32 and baby Gifty is 11 months. we took some awesome pics! I love my cuz's accent which is a mix of Ghanian and British. So cool! Waaaaaaah! Where's my cord!? i want to show my dress!!

okay, today, i'm wearing my new tweed boots. i know its real extra but they are cute.

4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

vomit @ bloodbath. gross. lmao @ "I need a neck transplant; one that will keep my head attached!!!" hilarious! you know i was about to call you a blonde.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Nice boots Babygurl.

the joy said...

Mayflower? I would have dumped him too. What was his mom thinking? Can't you travel around? Dinner hop? Make mom happy and still have fun...

I'm thinking I might want some fur lined boots. I haven't had any for years! I want!

Adei von K said...

jameil- i was in a stanky mood and almost said, "when my unfertilized child gets sacrificed"

boss- thanks boo :-)

joy- mayflower is a nickname. he's VERY anglo. like, str-8 off the mayflower. thank jameil for that one lol. the thing with travelling is that he lives 1 hour away. also, mom's a bully who always wants her way.
"boots with the fur! the whole club was looking at her..."