BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yea! Blogger is working!!!

The cotton I "picked". Right next to the field I was too scared to approach. Doesn't that look like some ish a snake would jump out and stab my black ass from? A cottonmouth snake right?
You KNOW I had to get an 85 picture...what it do Sean Paul?????? I love you too boo!
read this to know abt the picture above. it also provides a less spastic view of the weekend
The more than Okayplayer and Me!!! Cheese!
On our way to the ABC party that we didn't make it to. Beautiful city at night!
At the Harlem Bar. And my dress IS ruby!!!! Or is it garnet?? Its SOMEBODY'S jewel tone dagummit!!!

5 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

garnet. don't pick cotton!!! that looks like a patch of left over snow that hasn't melted yet. ridin dirty on 85 slow takin it easy i don't want nothin to keep me from you. and damn you're cheesin extra hard.

Adei von K said...

Mommy always says I smile too hard... then she makes this 'grimace' face and I call her a hater. Bump the both of you cause I know my smile is BEEEEEUTIFUL!!! LOL

Adei von K said...

P.S. which picture am i smiling extra hard in?!?!?! I just looked at them! NONE of them are extra, those are PERFECT!!!

i'm bout to post a "hard" smile so you can see the difference...

GreatWhyte said...

I'ma go with garnet... beautiful.

Barry said...

great pics! I have been having all sorts of problems with blogger too!!