BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 15, 2006

Last Night

So Justin is bringing sexy back and the world is going crazy...on the low. I think EVERYBODY wanted to hate but when they heard, it was like, "bet". Quality. Whatever the case, you know how a song catches on and permeates everything you do? Now everybody is bringing sexy back but remember when you'd see fliers that said, "The So Fresh & So Clean Men of..."?

Jay-Z had "Excuse Miss..." I can't think of the actual title of the song but he talked about "This is for the grown and sexy..."...then EVERYBODY'S theme was 'grown and sexy'? Parties thrown were only for the 'Grown and Sexy' and on and on and on? Well, it seems an establishment in downtown Tally is holding onto that little ditty and every Thursday, its 'Grown & Sexy'. DJ was not all that (HORRIIBLE transition and no concept of keeping a vibe going) but if you're in good company, any party can be fun!!! Trust me. I went to school 'up north'. Anyhoo, these are some pics from last night...we are GROWN & SEXY!!


Stace and Tony in our Fresh Stance.
Stace and Ed bout to kill the line dance for that Frankie Beverly & Maze song that's necessary at EVERY black event *BEFORE I LET YOU...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOO"*
Stace and Mar waiting for Ed to bring us our martinis!!!!

Oh yeah, they did play Justin. That ish is BOMB!!!

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

ugh. LET GROWN AND SEXY DIE!! so sad. and the music was tight at hampton so don't act like it wasn't. you must be talking about how great my company was. yeah i know. why don't you just say stace and tony in the prison pose? i thought that was neck down in the later pic. i was like i see you neck down! get it! lolol

Adei von K said...

Jameil. real talk. the music at hampton was NOT tight!!! Why did I hate going to the Norva? Why was I manic depressive at the Soiree? The music pissed me off, seeing everybody cheered me up. Jadakiss' "We Gon Make It" doesn't it do it for me. DMX is 'up north' crunk. I'd 'wile' out for a set of southern music but usually, the football team would mess things up and we won't hear "We Ready" ever again. (freshman yr union jam) Hearing an entire set of Jay-Z then following it with go-go doesn't constitute 'fun' to me, you know? If we were lucky, we'd get "Scrub the Ground" and "Doo-Doo Brown". Two songs. I'm good.

Jameil said...

hmm... sorry you didn't like the music. but we had a fabulous time adn we looked damn good doin it. and guess what? if you're complaining abt hu music we need to stay out the club here b/c guess what? WAY worse. you won't get two songs, there will be no lil john. you know how i feel abt bmore club. none of that either.