BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Why he's the BEST!

These are from the bestest. When I was feeling sad this past weekend, he ordered 12 long stemmed Pink Sapphire (that's what the invoice calls them) roses. I didn't get them till I came home last night. I'm coming home from school; just as happy as I can be...my hair was done on Tuesday so nothing can bring me down; I get to my door and there's a familiar sized box!!!! Oooooh! I got flowers! I got inside and saw what color they were and was done. Are they really my favorite color in the world!?!?!? Are these magenta roses?!?!?! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! So naturally, I got the camera and took some pics =)



This was taken in the day time...I wanted some natural lighting for my pretty flowers!!!!! Yea!!!!! Can this week get any better?!!?!?!?!?!?

7 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

uh huh. remember that one time... LMAO!! damn i wish i could see your face right now.

Cluizel said...

Awww...they beautiful Stacey! :)

Madam DLBG said...

I'm with Miss Ashli....that s sooooooooooo sweet!!!!!

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

hmm. And this guy is not getting laid?

Adei von K said...

Jameil, you have a FULL ride to UH... University of HELL!!!

Wilder- yea!!!!! thank-q!!

Miss A- (you're miss a now btw) ummmmmm, i am soooooo not giving him anything but my cheery disposition! LOL

Madam- THERE WILL BE NO CO-SIGNING ON BLOGGER!!!! LMAO

Ace- nope. at least not from me. maybe some brazillian chick is doing crazy things to him in the 3-0-5... as a matter of fact, I'm sure one is.

Jameil said...

haaaaaaaater!

GreatWhyte said...

I'm hatin. I can't remember the last time I saw a flower box with my name on it. SIGH.... being single with no prospects is for the birds.