BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Let's Talk About It, Pt 1

I had a one-night stand.



It's easy for me to talk a good Samantha game; especially on a Saturday after my waxing appointment.  But truth be told, I will never be her.  I tried to play that role and be the empowered one who wanted a physical need fulfilled but it doesn't quite work out for me the way it does on TV.




Meet a guy, talk it up, text like crazy.
Find out he's Jewish, decide for myself it won't go anywhere, put on my Samantha hat.
'Twas awesome, didn't want to get involved, deleted number out my phone.


Then something happened. Something that happened back when I was in college and I just knew I had shaken it off.  But raise your hand if you can simply shake off spiderwebs?

I done got caught up.  Now I'm thinking, "Why did I delete his number?  Why didn't I reply his texts?  Now that I want to reach out to him, I have no idea where to begin.  Fudge."

It's not for me.  I really do admire people who can separate sex from emotion, but at the end of the day (or night), I'm no Samantha.  I'd like to be mad at all the hims but it was me, the hopeless romantic who still confuses the two.

1 returned the favor:

Anitra* said...

::Takes off Teeny hat and puts on heaux hat:: I've never had a ONS but I keep a meaningless boo in my back pocket. I suggest you start googling and take to the white pages...