BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Fine Line

this is a true life conversation I am comfortable enough to share now.



I realized I wasn't feeling anything. My exact words were, "I'm realizing I don't have a devout love for anyone or anything." to which he says, "That deep down passionate love, the kind I feel in my heart? Everyone has that."

me: I don't. And if I do, it has a shelf life.

him: You just won't let it happen.

me: I did let it happen. And now it's gone. I want you to find someone who loves the way you love.

him: I don't want anybody else. I don't even have an interest in looking.

me: What's there to love anymore? We know I'm not the nicest and quite frankly, I'm at a point where I don't care.

him: You, your smile, your intelligence, your personality, your everything. I'm IN LOVE with the whole package.

me: You're insane.

him: I want to spend the rest of my life figuring out what I can do to make you happy.

me: I don't even know makes me happy. One day I love it, next day I'm over it, day after I hate it.

him: you're the love of my life and someday I want you to be my wife.

me: marriage is scary. it's a gamble and a game I don't think I want to play anymore.




What's the difference between persistence and insanity?

1 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

ay caramba. it's scary to love that much. it either pays off magnificently or crashes and burns more painfully than you'd ever want to imagine.