BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 29, 2011

Twits

I swear there is NOTHING better than watching (or not watching) an awards show on Twitr!! iDied this morning playing catch up! Some of my favorites? (edited)


@elon Nikki's outfit just let me know i'm too old for this ish.

@dmg shoutout to collins for the malcom x finger point when they flashed bieb's eyewear *snickering right now*

@court i like gaga better when she's wearing meat or kermit the frog

@e nikki calling wayne the best rapper alive reminds me of whitney calling bobby the king of rnb

@fresh amber rose mad AF she didn't think of the pregnancy red carpet stunt

@GP katie ain't been right since she got with cruise. she always looks she wants to tell us something but it afraid to speak

(re: CB) @court and your suit! RT@chav that ninja stole my moves!

@aki the wrong one RT @rj what key is she singing no scrubs in???

@gha wait, the dude who opened the vma was lady gaga!?!??!?! i'm so confused!!

*i glanced by my cousin watching it online, i thought it was bruno*

@marev bey is performing in clothes. that's all the preg confirmation you need

@tray the fact that it's time for a britney tribute means i'm getting old

@dani bey just ishted on y'all with that sexual chocolate mic drop #preggers (dying right now!!!)

@kko soooo, they kept the marriage private but announced the baby on the vmas.. oh. ok.

@kko watch kim k push back her baby so she won't have to compete with bey's. kris will NOT be having that!

@kko nikki gonna try this gaga move at BET awards next year lol

@paris people must really be disappointed that the only costume change gaga made was from a fonzie suit to a drunk fonzie suit

@yuno gaga, why you no look right with regular clothes on?

@fresh can't you just see it now? mama tina gluing little stones on booties and making asymmetrical onesies...

@pat why wayne got on tights tho?

@jam of all the BET endings...



i don't even need to watch!


but i will.

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

LOL. I PROMISE I would never watch an awards show w/o twitter!!! I tried not to watch this one but twitter & Rashan dragged me in. I read part of the time but it was too funny!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I made the list...so honored! LOL! I may have to get a satellite dish so I can watch with the timeline though. It's just so funny!! I read then have to watch later with anticipation. Not the same man...not the same! LOL!