BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Knock and the door shall be opened unto thee

Right now, at THIS very moment right here, I wish I was getting married this July. At this moment early on this Monday morning, I wish I have a shared bank account and someone to wake up to everyday. For the longest time, marriage seemed to be the stability I've been craving. In marriage, I won't be here, there, worrying about tomorrow, thinking about what I'm going to do with myself. In my head, marriage solved all that. Yes, I'm sure marriage came with its own set of issues that I don't know about but at least, you have someone to share them with; you don't have to tackle life alone...

Oh well, ask and ye shall receive.

1 returned the favor:

So...Wise...Sista said...

"In marriage, I won't be here, there, worrying about tomorrow, thinking about what I'm going to do with myself."

Think of it this way...if you do the heavy lifting BEFORE you get married, there's less time for nonsense and more time for nookie. :)