BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

thoughts

i don 't think i'm the marrying type.



i'm the "beautiful dress, fabulous cocktail party, glamorous pics, and lots of gifts to open" type person. (GHoGH)

i think i will end up being a serial monogamist and I am okay with that.

i think i will go half on a baby, not purposefully but if it happens, no worries.

i think there are two of my friends who are on board with me on this path.



if it's just not right, i don't think i can do it.

timing
temperament
taste

5 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

I don't believe you. The right person will have you scurrying down that aisle so fast I won't have time to fly in for the wedding.

Anitra* said...

Girl Hursh with this mess!

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I don't think you're at a place right now to know your type down the line. Your type will change more times than you can count over the next year.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I agree! I think you will change your opinion when you come through this sitch. You just cloudy right now. I'm cloudy too!

Cluizel said...

**hugs**