BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the unhealthy way

Those of you that know me know I don't deal with issues. I avoid them in hopes that they will go away. In highschool, instead of breaking up with someone, i'd ignore them and eventually they got the point. The issue with his parents was one that I didn't ignore but did at the same time. I ignored it when I realized progress in whatever form was not going to happen. But then I brought it up only to pseudo ignore it again.

Just this past week, not even a full week since an exposing of intentions and feelings, I THOUGHT we made some headway. I got excited and felt a little flutter of excitement. Ignored the blatant fact and realized yet again, I've been assuaged. Oh, but I tried to make it seem like we have a resolution when in fact we didn't. We had a better, and honestly unchallengeable excuse. I say excuse b/c it could've been easily shared and these years of limbo could've been saved. The physical reason, meh. The reason why you kept that, no way.

Yesterday was what happens when you avoid something for too long, when you deal in an unhealthy way. It doesn't go away, it waits for the right moment to rear its ugly head.

0 returned the favor: