BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

fin

it's finally over. not how i wanted but over nonetheless.

i def created the biggest mess of my young life. messier than trying to get myself out of academic suspension. that was nothing compared to the pain i put someone i considered my best friend thru. what happened? i stopped feeling. i got numb. you may even say i stopped caring. i cant help that that was how i felt but i couldve and shouldve handled how i dealt with it.
I didn't tell him I've moved on. Why? I thought that deeeeeeeeeep inside, we better yet, I could feel the love again. Not love, I do love him but PASSION again. I simply just wanted to be his friend. I've felt this way for some time. Now I don't think we'll ever be friends. The love wasn't what it used to be and passion was gone but the respect should've stayed the same. And THAT'S where I went wrong. For that, I am truly sorry beyond words.

0 returned the favor: