BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 05, 2010

New Plans

As you may or may not know, I considered bailing on Texas because the application process seemed so tedious and expensive. It took the admonishing of DaniQ for me to realize I need to get back in the game and make my dreams come true. They aren't going to appear before my eyes, I have to put in work and in addition to grace from God, it'll happen.

After further consideration, I decided I will finish the Arlington application process but I will also look intothe DMV. Yeah, ill apply to Arlington, VA as well. I spoke with my fave uncle in Springfield, VA and he's all for it. If I can't find a place to stay, I am welcome in his home. He said he'll tell Fave Aunt (Auntie A) and she's going to be excited.

So I guess I'm moving to Va?? Pray me up for this please. I feel like this will be a better and wiser step for me at this point.

2 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Go Ana!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magnoliapeach said...

Good Luck!!!
Make those dreams happen!