BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Texas, so far

it's awesome.


I know my day hasn't started yet so we'll see what's really good but just passing Dallas Cowboys Stadium made my heart skip a beat. Then passing Six Flags Arlington made me giggle like a little girl. Then the snow...







O
MY
FU(KING
GOSH.


Then to top it, I have some FAMU and Hampton Homies in the area, a HU homie is flying in tomorrow so I'm supposed to have lunch with him, annnnnnnd, my dad told me my cousin from the UK, an AVID basketball fan and player is coming into town for the All-Star Game! He comes every year! and he's bring his fiance this year!!!!

My hotel room is amazing and 0.5 miles away from Six Flags, if that bitch was open I'd explode.


My campus visit is scheduled for Friday at 10am

OMG, watching the news and the snow coverage is so amazing! It's so BEAUTIFUL!! they say it's the fluffy wet snow that is good for snowmen!!!

OMG, I am having a blast and it's only 631am Central Time!

3 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Wow to say that you're happy would be a gross understatement.....sooo when's the going away party?

Jameil said...

only you could be happy at 631am. lolol. glad you're having fun!! go ahead and move there so i can have a free place to stay! lolol

Rashan Jamal said...

Glad you liked it... glad you got snow... It's crazy when I see you chipper on twitter all early in the morning, and I haven't gone to sleep yet. We are total opposites on that one.