BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Take You to Da Movies

Wow... I wasn't ready for her dress and hair.


OMG, when she pulled it out, I was like, "Are you wearing that tonight? Homecoming Dance 1988? She looked like Vanessa Bell*Calloway in 'Coming 2 Amerika'

*

She's not a bad person; not a person to dislike or anything... we just want so much more for her life. Let's make her over. She'll be Tai and we'll be Cher and Dionne.

*

but why does he look so stiff? He looks like Ricky Bobby when he didn't know what to do with his hands.

*

I was so distracted by her homely dress, I didn't see her bouquet

Girl, it was something out of Steal Magnolias, ginormous and dusty.

4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

"You're a mean girl, Cady!!"

Rashan Jamal said...

I have a guess who the other party in this conversation was. You so mean!!!

Adei von K said...

Jameil- YOU'RE the meanest girl!

Rashan- you know her so well!

Jameil said...

That is a lie!! If by her, you mean you, I think he has a pretty good impression of how mean you are from your blog and hanging out with you. Matter of fact, a great impression.