BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

En Route

I'm packing for D.C. this morning. So excited! I love packing!! It means I'm leaving W.P.B for some place that's most likely more FAB! And D.C is DEF more fab than WPB!


*

I pack very methodically. I picture what my trip should be like and pack accordingly.
I try and make my wardrobe as cohesive as possible so I can bring as few accessories as possible. I lay out outfits down to the underwear based on a tentative schedule and I don't budge.


Tuesday: plane ride, hanging out with fam, mall (for my gift that Andrew says we're going to pick up... [FACE])- camel bcbg hoodie and pants, longsleeve green tee, socks, pink scarf and chucks

Wednesday: public transport, museum circuit, lunch/dinner on the town- bright green cable knit turtle neck sweater, dark jeans, thermals, flat brown boots

Thursday: hanging with Martina and beating her in Mario Cart and any other games, catching up with other Hampton Homies- jeans, long sleeve pink tee, cream cable knit zip-up sweater, pink scarf and chucks

Thursnight: NYE house party/parties- dark, dark cigarette jeans, long sleeve black wrap shirt, colored pumps OR brown camel cashmere sweater dress with flat brown boots and possibly some colored fishnet/tights

Friday: recoup day, I have no idea- GRAY SWEATSUIT!! and if we decide to go out, red cashmere sweater, dark jeans, flat brown boots

Saturday: heading back to WPB, I will most likely have more clothes/shoes/stuff than I came with (which is why I pack "lightly") so the day will be spent packing and chilling- jeans, long sleeve black tee, pumps or pink chucks and scarf.

Yep, that's it!! Now I know we have plans to find some cool restaurants to eat at and we might even take a trip to B-More cause there are some SHS/FAM classmates living there now... SO EXCITED!

One more thing to be excited about:


IT MIGHT SNOW!!!!!

4 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

No outerwear highlights???? I'm so excited about this trip! Will be in DC in two weeks. Can't wait!

Adei von K said...

Sorry. My extreme temperature outerwear is not illustrious. I can't find my peacoat since I left Tally and I have two bubbles that I'd rather not mention :-(

Now come spring time, I have coats and jackets for days!!

Rashan Jamal said...

I wonder how excited for snow you'll be once you see it. LOL

That's very methodical. As much as I travel, I should get a method, but I just throw stuff in and figure it out when I get there.

Jameil said...

did you say chucks? your feet are gonna be COLD. so cute you're excited about snow. let me know when/if it actually happens.