BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Monster


VS Pink has created one!


Where was this line when WE were in school?!!? 

I'm already about school spirit (not in a 'paint my face' kind of way but more like 'I like to rock the school colors' and 'I'm a fan of School Tee Friday')...!!  all I need to do spend my money on my schools!

and as you know, my heart is split in two :-(

The place where I got my foundation and made friends for life 

and

the place where I was more like myself and deepened the friendships I already had





MORE PINK FOR ME!!!






and don't let me and Drew go to Aventura and get some Hurricane gear... I'll wear it if it's cute!

4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

whaddya mean more like yourself?

Desy said...

get both? i wont tell your wallet if you don't

Adei von K said...

Jam- I'm sure a lot had to do with age. Coming straight out of the tightly wrapped bud of Spencer Lakes and the close community of SHS, I had a love/hate relationhip with HU. one hand hand, I ADORED my friends, the school and its illustrious history but on the other hand, i DESPISED the fakeness, the keeping up appearances, the blue blood snottiness and the wanna-be blue bloods. can you imagine me as a Swing? that's what I would've been if I was there. I don't think that's really me but it was better than the alternatives (to me, at that time).
Once I got to FAMU, I was older, I was in the major I wanted to be in, I was more comfortable. But of course, being in the drastic oppositeness of HU made me appreciate my Home by the Sea more. Can I find ONE person with class here? Anyone? So everyone is a goon or Trina wanna be? great.

Desy- getting both is def in the plan!!

Jameil said...

re: finding ONE person w/class @ FAM. no, you cannot.