BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

last night

Been thinking, you know how even though the only thing about me that is TRULY Ghanian is my middle name, I will not loc up out of respect for my parents/culture? I think even though you don't practice and fight your religion, you'll end up respecting your parents/culture. I'll never meet your family cause I'll never be Jewish. We'll just be friends cause in the bottom of your heart, that's the right thing for you to do.


So we're over? Will you still be a part of my life?

Am I right?

I dunno. I don't look at it that way

Well how do you look at it? I don't know what's going on inside your head in regards to your family.

There is nothing going on inside my head. if they don't warm up to it, it is what it is. I'm not basing any decisions on them. I have to live my life and be happy with my decisions and that's what I plan on doing. I'm spending all my energy trying to get right for you... I wasn't expecting this. Do you want to be with me?

I do. I'm just worried that one day, you'll wake up and think you made a huge mistake. I'd just rather know now than later if there's any doubt or guilt about your family.

The only mistake I'd be worried about is not continuing our journey together forever. I have no doubts in my mind.

Ok. apparently, I'm the insecure one about your family. I just feel bad. For both of us. You're cool with mine and I don't even know yours. My family is cool with my relationship but your family isn't happy with yours.

Whaaaaaat evvvvvvvv aaaaaaah.

I don't mean to stress you, I just want us to be honest and happy.

Whaaaaaat evvvvvvvv aaaaaaah.

5 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

damn...

Jameil said...

sigh. a lot.

Unknown said...

:-(

La said...

this sounds very familiar :-(

Anitra* said...

God will write our love stories...