BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 03, 2009

Humble Pie, anyone?

Adei von K: I want to get a tattoo this Friday


DreezyFBaby: What are you going to get? an apple?

AVK: No on the apple. I'm not telling

DFB: Don't get my name. I don't like that

AVK: lmao!

DFB: that's weird

AVK: I wasn't going to get your name!!! LMAO!

DFB: ok

AVK: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! LMAO!!!!!

AVK: LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Oh Drew!!! Did you think I'd really do that!?!?!?

AVK: LOLOLOLOLOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

AVK: I love that you told me not to get your name!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DFB: ok

AVK: LMAO!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DFB: haha

AVK: *whoo* now THAT was a good laugh. Don't get your name... LOLOLOLOLOL

DFB: ok




*snickering*
Who do these guys think they are!?!?!?

4 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I feel like it was a guffaw complete with a point....hilarious!

Jameil said...

seriously. you reacted much better than me. i would've looked at him like, yeah right!! who do you think you are?? you know where you laugh i usually get indignant!

La said...

LMFAO! Aww bless his heart. That didn't even need to be said Dreezy. She said she wanted to get tatted, not tacky.

Kali said...

I like the line "tatted not tacky", thats very classy!