BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Villainess

That's how I'm chillin-ess.


My dad and brother come and go all day. Me? I sit in the sitting room (what else would I do here?) and play on the laptop. I jam to some iToons; flit between FB and tweeting, comment on pix or reply @s. Then there's my eyePod :-)


Brother: Oh, you got games on your ipod and don't how to act now?
Me: Don't hate. Have you ever played endless Bejeweled?


Anyway, the most pressing thing on my mind right now is what I'm going to wear to MJQ when some bloggers and I go to the A. Oh yeah, what the hell am I going to do with my hair?? I need something funky and fresh. But I don't know what to do with it. My hair is always longer than I think it is and grows so fast. A style I did last month wouldn't work next week. Decisions, decisions...

what do you think?? I'm looking at the 3rd and 4th pics



Also, I need to eat.

2 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Girl....you and me too!!! what to wear? Hmm...oh and I like pic 4 and if the heat gets to be too much it'll naturally transition to pic 3....soooo excited.

Jameil said...

summer relaxation is fun!! summer breeeeeze makes me feel fine!