BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 05, 2009

I'm Back

Sorry for the delay. Two days after my MJJ died, I left town and didn't really have internet handy. Plus, I was trying to stay away cause the coverage of his death was too much. Y'all already know I was done. I almost called of my trip to the A and Mississippi cause I just wanted to mourn and listen to MJ. Rah asked Jam if I was still coming... I ALMOST DIDN'T!!


As you may or may not know, I've been in Jackson, Mississippi for about a week. I got to hang out with Jameil, her mom AND grandmother :-) I had a blast! Just chillin and seeing and eating... so what summer vacation is supposed to be about. and you already know Jameil and I make fun WHEREVER we go...

in Atlanta. (i am in LOVE with my bang!!!)

in Jackson. the heat made a Kate out of me. no swoop.


the infamous pig ear meal
we be grubbin!


me leaving. smiling on the outside :-(


yeah, we eat for fun

3 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

Thanks for trying the Pig ear sandwich with Jam. Now I'm off the hook. Can you also try the beef tongue tacos with her? LOL

Glad you made it through the mourning to have some fun...

Jameil said...

That was soooo fun! & nope Rah! Tongue tacos for everyone!!

Adei von K said...

Rah- beef tongue ANYTHING is a no-go!! I'M DONE WITH PARTS!! DUN!

Jam- Tongue tacos for everyone (but me)!!!!!