BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Ain't I?

bored.





Just made mac and cheese, brown sugar baked beans, mashed potatoes, ribs... boiling water to make sweet tea.

My brother is here studying and I am here cooking.  Oh yeah, failed to mentioned that I already made four cheese tortellini with italian turkey sausage.  

I might go get some peaches so I can make peach cobbler.  and lemons so I can make lemonade.


*sigh*  It's only Saturday.  I have the whole summer.

I hope I get the job at the academic summer camp.  Teaching either reading, math or science to 6th graders.  Cross your fingers and pray for me, lest I slit my wrists from sheer boredom!!!

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

you can come hang in charlotte! we will keep the queen city pretty!

Adei von K said...

when are you leaving queen city? I may have to fly up there sometime soon!