BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Ain't I?

bored.





Just made mac and cheese, brown sugar baked beans, mashed potatoes, ribs... boiling water to make sweet tea.

My brother is here studying and I am here cooking.  Oh yeah, failed to mentioned that I already made four cheese tortellini with italian turkey sausage.  

I might go get some peaches so I can make peach cobbler.  and lemons so I can make lemonade.


*sigh*  It's only Saturday.  I have the whole summer.

I hope I get the job at the academic summer camp.  Teaching either reading, math or science to 6th graders.  Cross your fingers and pray for me, lest I slit my wrists from sheer boredom!!!

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

you can come hang in charlotte! we will keep the queen city pretty!

Adei von K said...

when are you leaving queen city? I may have to fly up there sometime soon!