BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Goals

1. get physically healthy


or at least on the track to being healthy.  it's really a crime the way I look on the outside and feel on the inside.  

2. get financially healthy

I was on a roll and then I lagged... those 61 points my credit went up?  I hope it stayed there cause its been a while since I've paid anything.  I also plan on having at least $7,500 in my savings account before school starts in August.

3. get mentally healthy

i need to clear out a lot of garbage.  i need more church and more focus.  in my impulsive moments, i've left a lot of loose ends in the atmosphere.  i need to tidy my mind up.

TBC

1 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

i think we can all use a refresher course on those things. i know i can.