BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

R.A.P

random @$$ post


My initial excitement surrounding MJJ performing in London has met reality and recession.

Geeked Stace: OMG, Michael is having a concert!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Reality: You're going WHERE? for a WHAT?

Recession: Stace... Stace? I recognize the name...it's so nice to put a face to the name on those credit cards from 2005


Deflated Stace: I-I... I was just dreaming out loud. I'm sorry.


*


I went to the neighborhood ghetto hair store to try on a wig that matches the coif I want. I couldn't get a feel seeing how everything was deep waved, spanish mossed, two-toned, crinkle cut, curly-fried, waterfalled, banana peeled, etc.


*

I fear change. No, I don't fear it but I'm one of those people who think, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" while singing Bob's "Don't Rock My Boat"

Oh please, don't you rock, my boat
Cause I don't, want my boat, to be rockin


I know I want this fierce new hair cut but the salons that are FREAKIN the hell out some hair in Palm Beach County use a different relaxer than what I've been using...

not saying my hair is the fiercest and can't stand to take a change...

daaaaaaaah, I'm scared :-(


MAN UP, ADEI!!


*

I forgot what else I was going to write.

4 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

You have a couple of options...buy the relaxer yourself at one of the supply stores and ask how much the labor of the cut/upkeep is.....should come out in your favor....and/or speak the stylist about your specific relaxer need and most accommodating stylists will be willing to order it for you once you lock in appt.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Now that i've gotten to serious comment out of the way...I'd like to thank you and tell you that i 'hate you' for the bedazzled, waterfall, crinolin-influenced, christmas light, family crest, iridescent weave description. That is all...now I must wipe down my desk...I won't giggle so hard while drinking next time (sigh).

Jameil said...

i was wondering. b/c once you get to high priced london, then those tickets are probably gonna be a g. yeah... no. can't even do it. lol @ ghetto hair store! you should've known better looking for a wig in there! did you see the rainbow weave? that's my personal fave. get that hair cut! quit bein a punk! you know your hair grows like crazy and you don't mind taking chances with it so plunge it on up!

Adei von K said...

Dani- wait.

buy the relaxer myself and do what with it? I hope you don't mean relax my own hair! I can barely wash it!!

Christmas.light.
I'm waiting for that to show up in someone's hair!

Jam- I really should've known better than to go into that store. I was nearby and said, "why not?"

I know why not!

I should just go ahead and do it...! throw some color in there too!!