BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ni.ke

So you all know I have no qualms with doing something drastic to my hair.


You know, have a lion's mane going to college



and getting it cut the 1st month there.

Yo, I was rocking that Kelis before she was!

Growing it out, transferring schools, changing majors and rocking a serious, ear length stacked bob.

(can't easily find a pic on FB)

Grow that b!tc# out, get tired of doing it (surprise, surprise), glue some tracks in for 4 weeks



and cut EVERY thing off
3rd big chop



This is the style I want:



this is what I am afraid of getting:




DO WE UNDERSTAND MY APPREHENSION?!!?

5 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! silly child! make sure you find someone who does FIERCE cuts which is not necessarily the same person who does great perms or dyes. you see someone on the street w/a fab cut, ask her where she goes. this is IMPORTANT.

Jameil said...

btw if you come out looking like prince I'M LAUGHING!!!!! lololol!!

the joy said...

kesi cut a friend's hair like this a while back. come on up to the A!

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Girl Stop! Def. follow Jam's advice to track a stylist and then just go for it. As I've said before (as your pics indicate) you rock any and everything...short of a jheri curl and this will be no different. You know whatever the cut is you will make it fierce so get out of your own way!

Cluizel said...

LMAO...I miss reading your blog Stace!

Loving the pic of all of us from Kennedy Hall Freshman year!