BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm allowed one

After my hellish week (you guys don't even know the half of it) that culminated with the previous post, I think I deserve this.



Ode to Me

I am so pretty, I still look good donning hair rollers and a satin head scarf.

I take mundane GAP clothes and make them pop.

I make the color gray bright.

I am the perfect shade of browns.

I have great hair.

Braces are too cute on me.

Kinders ask their teachers if they can come "see what Ms. K is wearing cause she's the prettiest teacher at school"

All my friends are fly cause we're birds of a feather.

And to quote Ms. Nikki, "I'm so hip, even my errors are correct".




Meh. It only worked a little bit.

5 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

Try it again, maybe it'll work better next time. Fake it til you make it.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Vanity is a full-time job. If it had a benefits package I'd do it part-time as well. Keep up the 'I run this mantra' it'll help in the long run. Although lets be real your fabulousness clearly goes deeper than the aesthetic. If you are going to announce it to the world, you might as well announce everything.

Jameil said...

and it didn't even work??? geez. get that together, stace.

Anonymous said...

i feel you! its so hard being cooler than the other side of the pillow (tm) lol

Adei von K said...

Rashan- ain't no faking it! I AM all those things! But I thought hearing them OUT loud would make me feel better.

Dani- *blushing* how you flatter me. That was you that said we are the most humble vain chicks! LOL

Jam- i'm trying :-(