BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow.

I left my phone at school :-(

How will I check CNN at 5am without getting out of bed? and my she-mail? and bacefook???

*

I left school with plans to go to Narnes and Boble and buy some books for my classroom library.

I did just that but...






I accidently fell in CBCG before I got to the bookstore.

They had this 70% off sign right in front; in the brightest red...

They had their winter wear on sale...



I saw a jacket I liked. Kinda like the one from Ranana Bepublic I haven't worn yet, but khaki. I would've preferred it in black...

I didn't get it.




I saw this sweater dress in the prettiest cream color. Double breasted with big black buttons. Knee length and fit just right.

I didn't get it.




They had a winter white waist length pea coat. A smidgen too big but CBCG runs big (on me at least) and I'm sure I'd be wearing more than a tee shirt under it...

I got it.


Then this gray dress that had nothing to do with anything but it was gray and I don't have a nice gray dress and I love gray clothes so much, I seriously would wear a gray wedding dress and want gray as a wedding color if it wasn't the same color as eeyore and everything else drab or hazy... *sigh* run on sentence, I know, train of thought, hop on.

That thing was the most expensive item I have EVER bought for myself. Like, too much for one piece of clothing that wasn't leather, cashmere or embroidered in 24k gold thread.
The dress was more expensive than the wool COAT!

*sigh*


*


Thinking about cutting my hair... the chick on the zertec commercial has a Stacie haircut. A long-ish, layered bob.

cute.

*

On a brighter note, my new GQ came today. I've seen LeBron look better.

1 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

bad look bron bron. i got sucked in by some sales, too. but i got a $149 express blazer for $19 and a $49 ann taylor loft sweater for $11. i was ecstatic!