BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

M.O.

Liked her dress and matching coat and pea green gloves during the inauguration process. Did NOT like her ball gown. IDK what those tufts or puffs were all along the skirt. Gosling feathers? Cotton balls? Baby's Breath? She is hit or miss with fashion for me. I wasn't a fan of her red & black election day dress either.

Mr. President. I don't know if its his ears or I'm just used to him in ties, but the big white bow-tie didn't do it for me. Maybe it should've been black. Or smaller. Something wasn't right to me.

Joe and Jill? Loved. I mean, can't really say too much about Joe's classic look but Jill B's red strapless was gorgeous. Simple and beautiful. And that dress could translate into any color.

I watched the Neighbor.hood Ball. I wish I was there but... *eyeroll* Must Beyawnce be ev.ree.where? It reminded me of when she performed for the Oscars THREE times! French, Spanish, and English!! There are COUNTLESS talents out there! It would've been awesome if etta sang her own song! Or has anyone ever hear xtina aguilera sing "at last"? OMG. Shut.it.DOWN. Whatever the case, that 11 track double disc diva and her hubby need to sit down. Does Jay think he's 'Ye? Can he really wear anything and get away with it? Where did those glasses come from? I know he's been rocking them for a lil minute but that doesn't make him look better in them. I think he looks lame in those perpetrators. They aint real, Hov! Take 'em off and get a haircut! You're from NY! You're supposed to stay with the caesar!

Mariah looked like a controlled mess. Like she planned to almost spill out of her dress.

Vanessa Williams looked good as usual. She knows herself. Alicia? Meh. Not the worst I've seen her. We'll go with safe.

Ummm, I'm not watching the Youth Ball. Are Sash and Lia in attendance? I want to see their pretty little heads! How fab is their hair? I know their hairdresser loved straightening that hair! I am so excited that their daddy is the president!

Okay. I must go to sleep now. Ttyl

4 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

did you see Kanye rocking the shag at the youth ball? Crazy look, yo!

Jameil said...

i didn't hate the dress but the tufts were perplexing. she def has no moments. i liked his tie. jill was just ok for me. you know etta was HOT. can she still sing? xtina def kills that. but tho i like to hate b she sounded good. mimi? a mess. jay killed me w/the glasses too and the hair. why. for keys you KNOW that counts as a success. she's usually a mess.

the joy said...

Lol you and beyonce. Jay is wearing the glasses to make his eyes look as big as the rest of his face, lol I didn't watch but I wasn't a fan of Michelle's dress

Adei von K said...

Rah- I am so confused with these rocafella boys! They do look crazy!!

Jam- I'm sure etta was hot. from what I hear, she was a bit stank about having someone play her in 'cadillac records' cause NO ONE can be etta! i'm sure she was rolling her eyes right along with me! So true abt Alicia! lets give her a hand clap for once!

Joy- you know I love to hate on that hoe! and jay can stop trying to deflect his ugliness. its not working.