BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

Reds?

I'm ready for a new tattoo.

Who wants to join me?

Let's make an Inked Blogger Day and get tats on the same day!! Yes?!

Anyone?

You in the back?

Clu? We're about due for a new one, you think?



Bueller?


Bueller?

7 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

You should get a tat of Beyonce serenading Barack. LOL

Jameil said...

hahahahahahahaha @ rah. i shouldn't be encouraging him. you missed me day or two of tatt availability.

GreatWhyte said...

Oh I sooooo want to get another tatoo **gazing longingly at mine in the mirror**

the joy said...

I'm gettng a new one for my birthday, if I have the extra cash. So I'm down!

Adei von K said...

Rah- really? really? really? are you done now? you know I hate that hoe!

Jam- daaaah.

X- yes! pick a date!

Joy- Ooooh!! do you know what you're getting?

GreatWhyte said...

I probably should decide on a "what" and a "where" first, LOL. Hmm... I'm working on it...

Southerner in Suomi said...

I'm in too!! I've been longing for another, but have no real idea what.