BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dilemna

Did I spell that right? I feel like I'm missing a letter...

So here it is: you know the dress I wore for NYE; the fantabulous tweed and leather piped dress? Yeah, I talked it up so much that Drew wants me to wear it to a party we're going to on SoBeach. I told him I can't because I have too many pics on bacefook. You know I can't go to a party and not take pics! But I don't want to look like I only have one party dress!!

Yeah, its not really a life or death situation. But I'd like your opinion.

4 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I love that dress so I totally support his suggestion...its supposed to be pretty cool on Sat....high in the mid-60'...(ok cool for SoBe). Can you accessorize the dress? Trench perhaps?

Anywho...anyone that has ever met you ever in life knows without a shadow of a doubt that you have a vast number of dresses in your closet.

shani-o said...

You should wear it. I have that problem too (except I only have like 3 party dresses so it is what it is), but if it's cute, it's CUTE! And how often does your man make a special request for attire? Give the Dreezy what he wants!

Jameil said...

maybe if it was further apart but 2 nearly back to back events? i'm on your side. it's dilemma. no n. where did that bizarre n come from?

Rashan Jamal said...

I go with whatever Jameil says. LOL