BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 17, 2008

a much better tally

Yay! it wasn't even homecoming and I had a MUCH better time!!! Woo, hoo!


Friday
I plan on leaving immediately after school. The turnpike is all of 1.5 miles away from work and it will be nothing to just hop on and GO.

Aww damn, forgot my camera at home. There canNOT be a StaceJam event withOUT a camera!! I drive way east to go get the thing and who do I meet at the door?


Mom Dukes a.k.a GG (Ghanian Goblin)

she wants me to fill out an application. a looooooooooooooooooooong application. an app that come to find out, requires an actual interviewer who I think may need to be a notary or something official... yeah...

So now my plan to leave at 230pm 3pm 330pm 4pm has been pushed back tremendously. and I didn't want to leave during rush hour on a friday so I waited and waited till I just said, "freak it." I should've remembered that I do NOT like to drive at night and should've trucked thru the traffic. I ended up leaving at 530pm. boooooooooooooo...



Dear Daylight Savings,

I hate you.


Sincerely,

Adei



i FINALLY get to Jam's crib and was accosted by a frog that was probably half the size of my thumb but real talk, looked really really mean. I moved out of HIS way cause I PROMISE you, he ice grilled me. Now that i think about it, it was probably a girl. Hater ass hoe.


Jam and I hang for like 20 minutes and decide to go eat. Our usual spot had a 2 hour wait so we walked to another sushi restaurant that was cool. Aside from the waitress who kept on spilling things, the tepid miso soup, the nasty absinthe, and the extremely loud neighboring conversations, it was a decent. It'll do. When we finished, Jam got the page on her phone that our table at 'Fly was ready!! LOL

I really have no idea what we did after that. I think I went to sleep. I'd been up since 530am and it was around midnight.


Saturday
Jam gets an oil change as we peruse Garden and Gun magazine, a magazine of the south and then even more important, the latest In+Style. I just want to know how does Bey manage to get on the cover of EVERYTHING?! When her album is about to come out, that hoe is EVERYWHERE! AT THE SAME TIME! SNL, TRL, EMA, VMA, ETC!!!! That's that Obama hustle! Actually, he got it from HER. It is definately B Season!

we ride to Tally and get to Kitty's house!!! YAY!!! Its Labor Day 2007 Part 2!!


or not. we are so not in South Florida cause it is colder than a b!tc#! (and a b!tc# be cold)

The game starts at 3 so Jam and I decied to go to the mall to meet up with her cousin and buy a sweater. yeah, on the way there, we find out the game was changed to 1pm. It was 120. Jam turns the car around and we finally make it to the game where FAM beat up on HU. I didn't recognize that HU on the field. NO receptions or completions, no O-Line, nothing *smh*. We leave before the game is over and mosey on over to the HU side.

tumbleweeds.

Jam attempts to speak to some HU folk and they look at her sideways. Eww! Keep that! I know you see the sweatshirt AND the tee! Why else would she be wearing that!? Yeah, they might have been mad that their team was losing... we'll go with that.

As we make our way back to Kitty's we peep an older man in a black brocade(?) suit with red shirt and pocketsquare. He looked like flavorflave. ole dark skin, crispy yet greasy looking lil nasty. here's the kicker



he had a fingerwave with the bump.






HIS WHOLE HEAD WAS FINGERWAVED


and



THE BACK WAS DOWN AND CURLED UNDER




i'ma let y'all marinate on that one.

3 returned the favor:

Southerner in Suomi said...

You had the camera, why didn't you snap a picture of the deep-fried pimp? Lol

And gangsta frog? Stop it missy!

Rashan Jamal said...

The hairstyle...Atlanta circa 1994. I used to always trip when I saw dudes with finger waves. They always thought they were so fresh, and I'm thinking you look rather effete. LOL

Jameil said...

so UGLY!!!! that man was a hot mess. the fauna around here does not play! daylight saving time kills me w/the early darkness! yes, you went to sleep after sushi. you clearly left out the best part-- SUNDAY! And you left out yummy food. Somebody got lazy.