BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

i'm crying and i can't stop!!

7 returned the favor:

La said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I saw this yesterday. I HOLLERED in my office, lol

Southerner in Suomi said...

The worst is, how much i was anticipating the fall.

So glad I didn't watch this at work. I was howling

Jameil said...

wooooow. terrible! i hope she's ok. y'all are bad people.




*snicker*

DaniColoredGlasses said...

ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Adei von K said...

la- GIRL!! SCREE-MING!! LMAO!!!

vdizz- you know what? i wasn't even thinking she was going to fall! i thought she was going to seduce the camera against our will! it soooooooo caught me by surprise that she busted her behind!!

jam- "woooooow" is right!!!!!! and what makes it funnier is the music in the background! "we fall down, but we get up"!!!!!

dani- ri-damn-dic-u-lous! she had NO business up there!!

Rashan Jamal said...

I saw this in the library with Jam. It took a lot for me to not bust out laughing. I like seeing people fall. Probably cuz I'm clumsy myself. LOL

the joy said...

yo!!!!! what the effff!!! what made her think? i dont even stand on tables!