BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 28, 2008

my ring

drew has been wanting to get me a ruby ring. his ole sentimental behind wants me to have his birthstone. we've seen a couple of rings that we both liked in the department store... the price tag, not so much.

this one is to tide us over. 14K white gold, 6 diamonds (.3 TDW), .75 ruby

i have no qualms with whatever precious stone anyone wants to give me :-)


daaaah. the camera is betraying how pretty it is.

6 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

rock the ring!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats sister, nice ring

Southerner in Suomi said...

I think it's pretty. And you should be smiling in the background, instead of the seemingly mean mug. Lol.

Adei von K said...

jam- you know it!

torr- thanks homie :-)

vdiz- lol i don't like the way my smiles look when i take pics with my mac! that's why every picture of me with the pink background is a mean mug. I can be so happy about anything but the face will not convey that! lololol

the joy said...

"tide us over." ha! Lmao.

Kesi better never buy me a ring that doesn't announce our engagement, unless we are already married.

But yours is cute! And dainty, which is complementary, lol.

Eb the Celeb said...

awwweeeee