BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 16, 2008

WPBNTM

Me in my palm frond dress for Palm Sunday :-) and in case you can't decipher, the title is West Palm Beach's Next Top Model.

LMAO!!!

Look pretty for the camera!


Pretend its Senior Picture Day!


You just found out ANOTHER one of your exes is engaged!!



Can I say that my hair is FANTABULOUS?!


Its Fantabulous.

10 returned the favor:

GreatWhyte said...

Ohhhhhhh! I thought you meant a tube dress MADE of palm fronds... ohhhhhh!! I had this image of a grass skirt-like dress made of palm fronds like they do on Project Runway!

Jameil said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!! you are cuh-razy!! x... i'ma need you to stop watching tv...

adorable! except sr. pic day... *snicker*

the joy said...

X, I did too! But its still mad cute. Who took the pictures?

Adei von K said...

x- wow. i knew that's what you and joy were thinking... talk about a blond moment! TOO MUCH PROJECT RUNWAY!!

Jameil- you know i loooooove senior pix! HAHAHAHA! but my fave is the surprised look, omg i was dying!

Joy- yeah, you too! mac books come with built in cameras :-)

Southerner in Suomi said...

I'm loving the dress too Stace. I would say that's one good part about the hot weather, but I'm sure you had nice cool weather down there first. It's either cold, rainy or hot here.

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... cute cute cute pics... that last one is hilarious... especially the caption...

I'm so lucky my ex's keep getting chicks pregnant but not one of them getting married... so I consider myself lucky...lol

p_nami said...

You look so pretty Stace!

Rashan Jamal said...

Nice pics... You looked-ed extra shocked in the last one.

Jazzy said...

lmao@that last picture. OMG...waaaaay too dramatic! And the caption...LMAO - waaaay too funny!!!!

You look great though!

CHA CHA said...

How fun....I would have never thought of adding expressions to my pics...you seem so cool...ttyl

Im here by the way of Opinionated Diva