BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 13, 2008

so much done!

we woke up at 617am. Why? We both usually wake up at this time. I start getting ready for work, he falls back asleep, usually. Yesterday, we went to Fi.restone bright and early (8am) to get my car worked on. it was pulling to the right something serious AND I needed a new air filter.

I HATE taking my car into the shop cause the mechanics always try and whoop on females. I went in there with the extra assertiveness.

"Good morning, my car is pulling to the right so I need an alignment. I called yesterday and that'll be $79.99. I didn't get my air filter changed when I got my tires balanced and rotated in December so I need a new one for $19.99 and that's all"

You know they still got me? They sold me on the life-time alignment for $20 more. I am an advertiser's DREAM!

I'm also fucking up some speed-bumps on purpose... get my alignment done every THREE months!! and don't let me buy a new car in within 18 months? (Looking at some new Al.timas.) Transfer please!!


Seeing how I had a jamaican mechanic, my car was worked on in a leisurely time. For real. The mgr told me to wait cause it'll be done in 20-30 mins. I don't want no rush job so I said I'll be back in 45. Drew and I went to Cra.ckerbarrell... drove there, found parking, sat down, waited on a server, etc... yall know the drill with Crack. After we had the most GLORIOUS breakfast ( OMG the ish was good) we looked around the country store and then drove back to the auto shop. Still not done. Fine, we'll wait for best.buy to open (10am), go in, return a camera I bought, look for stereo docks for my iPod and walk around the hi-def tvs in amazement. When we hop back over to car place, I'm done. Yay!

We come back to my place and fall dead asleep. I ate all my food so I was planning on hitting the bed. Drew with the apetite of a 25 year old woman, drank all his liquids. wasting space in your stomach man! Country ham, biscuits with gravy and apple butter, grits, eggs, hashbrowns? awww man that ish was good!

wake up aroud 1pm and we're bored. Ho hum, check out what's going on online. Their new video was the 90th watched video on y.outube yesterday :-) The haitians either love them or hate them cause so many people tried to upload their ish to haitian websites and "administrators" take them down after 5 minutes. M.awon has tried to join several music spots for haitian music and they never get a e-mail to confirm them joining, meaning they haven't joined. Some haters out there. Come to find out, its only the haitians in america who are perkin with the new music. In Haiti, their vid is blowing up.
1) it doesn't look like some haitian video and
2) its what's hot!
on the island, they welcome new ishl can't WAIT for it. its only here that M.awon and their camp is running into problems.


we watched 'or.ange county' with jack blac.k and colin.hanks. seemed funny but i don't like the quick wrap-up in the last 10 minutes; when he realized he doesn't have to go to stanford. that movie had potential. jack was great. physical comedy at its best with him.


reno.911 is starting their new season! who's excited!? I AM!!! We are waiting for football to start!!!!! 430 finally gets here. Green Bay vs. the Sea.Hawks. How ridiculous was that game? BLIZZARD!!! and the weatherman said about an inch of snow. Yeah, fcuking right!

One thing I don't understand is how white people don't get cold. Did you see mike.holmgren with notta scarf, notta earmuff, notta bubble jacket in sight?? Snow justa landing on his cap! They make scullys in seahawk blue! somebody get this man a wool hat please!!! I can understand the players wearing a turtleneck underneath their jerseys but that's cause they're moving! they are actually sweating! You mike? I didn't get. Maybe the extra layer of body fat did him good...

so after the game drew took me someplace new to eat! OMG, FABULOUS!! ooooooh! and I can hyperlink now!!! ECHO in Palm Beach; a part of the Breakers.

I can't even make a comment to talk about how fab it was. But, can I talk about how I LOVED getting lost on the island? Those houses there? I need one in my life. Think the mansion the villian in bad.boys2 was building. The Mi.zer architecture has got to be my fave.


So we finally find the place and come to find out, Drew has made grand plans already. while i was sleeping, he googled a sushi rest., made rez, and pre-ordered everything! i got a 'mother of pearl' which is champagne, pearl pomegranate (pom vodka) and cranberry juice,. he got 5 elements with Goose. then the best miso soup WITH scallops and needle mushrooms came out along with the best shrimp dumplings i have EVER tasted. That was followed by a Spider roll, lobster tempura roll which was STRAIGHT lobster; freaking thumsized pieces in between seaweed, and the grand finale?






bluefin Toro and caviar roll.

and i'm out.

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

can you sushi whores eat any cooked food? is it allowed by your asian pimp? i just need to know.

quick wrap-ups in the last 10 minutes are so wack!! oc was hilarious up to that. you know how i love the crack girl!! love that their band is the joint in haiti!! i'm still down for a free trip! i will be a rida! lol. those drinks are gangsta expensive but i love him pre-ordering. stace. please order me one of those. i know he's got to have some like-minded friends. gon head and hook it up girl.

p_nami said...

He is sweet.
That 5 elements sounds like the truth. I will be ordering one sometime this week!

Southerner in Suomi said...

Jam, not all sushi is uncooked. Sushi means "with rice."
Yay for fab sushi!!

And you need to school this man on saving the drink until at least half-way through the meal.