BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Yesterday

i love the Boyz II Men version of that song. I think it was the first I heard, off of the 'II' album, right?? yeah, can't stand the En Vogue version *grimacing*. I do like the original as well. Anyhoo

Yesterday, I got three presents out the way. Mom, Kali, and Sis down, Pops, Bro, and Jameil to go. I LOVE what I got for everyone so far :-) I might throw in something else for mom dukes since I'm getting her something she needs, and not what she asked for. We'll see how she likes getting what she needs; flipped the script on her!

Yesterday, Best Buy and the salon to get my eyebrows waxed, parents' house to chat with Pops about his iPod... *sigh* he won't hush about that thing he got. and its the first one; the size of a grown man's palm and as heavy as an old school dictionary. He wants Drew to put every single song he has on it for him. Seeing how my dad's collection is made of vinyl and NOT stored digitally, I can sympathize a bit. Maybe I'll get him a shuffle, or an iTunes card... thinking, thinking.

Yesterday, came home to go right back out for JR's college graduation! So happy for her!! She went to Alvin Ailey's school right out of highschool but missed her son (she had him when we were in 10th grade) too much. Came home, did the community collge thing, worked mostly, took care of her son. She went back to school and graduated with her B.S. in Organizational Management. I have no idea what that means (can she plan riots?) but I am sooooooooo happy for her!! Yay!!

After the very boring ceremony, we take pics and the sort, good times all around.


then we go to Smokey Bones where the sides are OFF THE CHAIN! The ribs were good, snacking on them now...
then we went home to get ready to go out and celebrate!! Yay! OMG, look at my hair!! I don't want to relax it anymore!!


We get to Ft. Liquordale and party on the Las Ola.s strip




good times. until...

these bitches wanted to start some mess.

Just look at what they are wearing. You can tell they aren't bout nothin'; some hoodrats who come to the club to dance like they're at the strip club. Whatever the case, we club hop and eventually come back to where we started. This time, the fly bitches that are we get on stage and dance. Low by Flo Rida, Sexyback, Salt Shaker and Back Dat Ass Up, we work it by ourselves. Here come stank and stanker on the stage. Poppin, droppin, twerkin, jerkin all up on eachother. I didn't know black chicks danced on eachother. wait, they don't. These chics wanted some of the attention we were getting. A guy threw a dollar bill at the big one cause she grabbed her ankles and did something with her body... no-one made a move for it so we stepped on it. Here come BB (big bitch), snatching it up like her life depended on it. We genuinely laughed it off like, "aww man, that would've been a burger!" We get off the stage cause we don't want people to think we're one big group, even though you really can't make that mistake... its still all good. Enter Beyonce'. She wasn't there but "Get Me Bodied" came on so we make our way back to the stage. BB got all crunk for some weird reason, saying JR bumped into her. Ummm, JR is a dancer and VERY in control of her body and the amount of space it takes up. We looked at BB like she was crazy cause we saw that JR clearly didn't bump into her. She's barking at JR and JR is like, "What? I didn't touch you!" Here comes Crunk Kitty with key in hand asking, "What's the problem?" BB said she wants an apology from JR for bumping her and Kitty says, "You ain't getting shit. Do something about it" Mind you, the whole time, BB is facing JR and not looking at Kitty who's steady in her ear, "Do something. You know she's not telling you nothing right, do something, I dare you" I say nothing. I take off my earrings and wait for contact. Not a talker, I don't stunt chicks who get loud cause they are usually all talk, case in point, BB. She's hollerin at JR while Kitty and I are just WISHING she touches her. I'm not a fighter.

Let me re-phrase.

I'm not an instigater.

I will push the shit out a bitch who looks too close (or drunk) or mush her in her face. The last time I pushed someone, she got all in my face and all I said was, "i'm not stunting you. Move, I'm not stunting you, i'm not stunting you. Why are you still here? Either do something or move cause i'm not stunting you" No yelling, no finger wagging or neck rolling. Kitty talks right back, all in your face and will hit a bitch (if chick touches her first). They call her the "Heavyweight" in the band cause she boxed a bitch who bumped her. whatever the case, BB's all talking out the side of her neck so Kitty and JR start singing "Get Me Bodied" and are KILLIN it! I'm still standing there, not able to get back in the groove. I'm actually more upset at the bouncers who were just standing there waitng for something to jump off. When Kitty and BB were neck rolling, I did a quick glance to see who's around and we were thisclose to the door/the bouncer... nothing moving. bet.

them hootchies start talking about peoples shoes and Kitty wore off in her ass. "BITCH, you over there with hi- top Filas in the club! Don't nobody wear Filas! You are NOT in atlanta where that's okay!" Chick in white gets all loud, "you talking to me?!?!?" "HELL YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU! IF YOU TAKE THEM UGLY ASS SHADES OFF IN THE DAMN CLUB, YOU'D SEE I LOOKED YOU DEAD IN YOUR FACE AND SAID THAT SHIT...over here riding on what people got on looking like that..."

needless to say, we got off the stage and exited the club. Kitty and I crunk. JR was sullen and Kel (santa pic chick) was like whatever. she left the stage when BB started mess. "I don't fight for no-one. I love you guys but naw"
My thing is, a lil moral support? You don't have to throw blows but come on... you didn't have to high-tail it. episode of "Girlfriends" when Toni ran from a fight the others got into is what comes to mind...

alright y'all. Must go watch "This Week with George Stehphanodakacidilpolos" my new obsession

7 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

looooooooove bIIm!!! yo. i heard this story & it was quite another to SEE it. bb and whitey. un.acceptable!!!!!!!!!! i'ma vomit @ bb. all that spandex and sw ALKFHAOIGLABVNALJTGOAWITUGF. i told you the vomit was comin. yay for graduatin!! i would've stood on the side mean muggin but i don't fight either.

Jameil said...

also let's talk about how long your hair has gotten!! get it!!

the joy said...

We some head bussers! We'll knock a hater out! Lol I woulda been crunk right next to you, lol.

Um... What in the spandex hell is she wearing on her legs? And which one is the big one? Lol

Adei von K said...

jam- what's bllm??
you couldn't imagine that picture, could you? i'm soooo glad i got that horrendous shot so y'all's retinas could be scorched as well lol
love the vomit lolol

joy- thanks homie! moral support is so important!
girl, not just her legs, she has a matching top!!

Cluizel said...

awww...how your hair grow so damn fast?!? wow...

Jameil said...

boyz ii men. you are so slow. i was trying to figure out how to say that w/abbreviations w/o confusing you and just settled on that. b2m? sigh.

GreatWhyte said...

"Can she manage riots now?" Funny. You lost the braids already? Its growing...