BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 08, 2007

a taste

i don't think i can upload everything we shot.





5 returned the favor:

Victoria Page said...

It looks like ya'll had a ball! Drinks? On the beach? Sign me up!

p.s.Jameil, I figured out how to make my 'fro bigger....braiding it at night is key.....

p.p.s Stace your hairstyle really complements you!

So...Wise...Sista said...

Tapping my foot...still trying not to HATE. lol

Jameil said...

vic... blowing it out helps, too. drinks EVERYWHERE!!!

BALLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!

Toni "Turtle Dove" Phoenix said...

Stace you look thick in that swimsuit... been eatin'...

I'm glad you enjoyed FL, Jameil...

Adei von K said...

V.Page- come to s. florida and drinks will flow :-) Thanks about my hair! You know I have issues with it so that comment is really appreciated

Wise- use that passport on some place warm... wait, you don't need one for FLORIDA!!!

Toni- ya girl's BEEN thick!! LOL "been eating'" has me ROLLIN!!!!