BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 10, 2007

playing with the Mac





7 returned the favor:

Sister Toldja said...

These are cool. I really like your hair!

Thanks for checking my blog out sis! :-)

Jameil said...

we need to send you back to school yesterday.

the joy said...

i think the hair is cute! you can just muss it up a lil and go. punky style. and with the earrings... does school start monday down there? good luck!

Victoria Page said...

I like that first picture....I think I want one like that of myself so I can put up in my house...mmmm...I think I need a mac to play with!

So...Wise...Sista said...

Dont you LOVE Photo Booth!!!

Adei von K said...

sister- slowly but surely, i'm going natural!

jameil- i'm going, i'm going!

joy- thanks homie!! you think i can be punky for 3rd grade? we report on wednesday and the kids report next week :-)

v.page- the 1st pic is my favorite too! i'd blow that up

wise- the mac is awesome!

La said...

I dunno what's worse Staceface...

The boredom...

or the fact that you were doing this at 8am.