BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 19, 2007

my distraction



so this is my wall. its painted my favorite color and i love it! the fabric on the headboard is what kitty gave me for my 25th. aren't the sheets gorgeous??? i love pink and green!

oooh, i have my hibiscus plant in the room too. the pot is the same color as the wall and the flowers are the same color as the ones on the fabric :-)

i kno you're probably thinking, "pink ad nauseum" in stace's room but its actually cute. i have a candle and some picture frames that are the same color on the cream side of the room so its all good :-) a friend of mine got me two wall flowers from bath and body works: cucumber melon (green) and sweet pea (pink) Thanks Toya!

Drew and I have been e-mailing back and forth. the poor baby is confused but you know what? i've been in his shoes. i broke off a relationship out the blue b/c my bf was going to college. i felt like i'd be stifling him and holding him back from his freshman year. he was like, "how are you going to tell me what will happen freshman year? its you i'm with"

sorry dre' :-(
and now drew is apologizing to me.

karma is a bitch.

12 returned the favor:

GreatWhyte said...

For real though, Stace: who REALLY loves pink and green? I mean, really. Your mind is scrambled. Step into the light. Come on. Coooooome on **beckoning with my ET finger**

Adei von K said...

lolololol

no apples and salmon, i like magenta and palm green...? is that better???

THAN THE SWEATER/BRA COMBINATION YOU HAD ON IN THAT PICTURE!?!??!

Jameil said...

lmao!!! i was thinkin the same thing x!! help her please. i do love the one pink wall tho!! yay!!

LMAO FOR REAL @you callin her out!! HUH-larious!!

Toni "Turtle Dove" Phoenix said...

I'm into the one pink wall. Do you remember when Big on Sex in the City painted one wall red? I've been thinking about doin that since then... glad someone actually did.

Victoria Page said...

Since you love pink and green, I will be sure to post LOTS of pictures of my wedding since those are the colors. I like that color paint you used, and that headboard? Fiyah!

Adei von K said...

Jameil- lol at calling her out too! I loved it when you did it so i followed suit!

TP- that's EXACTLY where I got it from! I knew I wasn't going to do a red wall but dark pink? that's me all over it :-) We gon find a shade of green for you...

V.Page- I can't wait (for the wedding of course!)!!

shani-o said...

HEY! Everyone loves pink and green, lol. Be it apples and salmon or magenta and palm... what a wondrous combination. :-)

Lol... but for real, that wall/headboard are hot.

Leela said...

i LOVE the colors in your room. super cute!!

taking up projects always helps distract me from focusing on situations i can't change.

he is apologizing bc he wants to be back together?

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I absolutely abhor pink but I must say this is kinda cute!

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

Stace:

nothing is ever really "over". it just changes.

the very.

Adei von K said...

Shani- I did see your frequently visited non blog pages... lol. you and I both know that p-n-g are where its at!

Leela- thanks girl! since i alreadly cut all my heair off, i figured painting a wall is something drastic I can do! :-)

Diamonds- i only like this one shade of pink. everything else reminds me of entrails or pepto

Ace- and that's why you're the Rev

GreatWhyte said...

Entrails? Love it :)